Tuesday, June 3, 2008

We Have A Date!!!

Today I had my 40 week doctor's appointment (my due date is tomorrow) and we discovered that absolutely NOTHING is going on! I am still 80% effaced, but other than that my body just seems to have NO clue it's supposed to be having a baby! So, unless by some crazy chance I go into labor before, I am scheduled to be induced in a week: Tuesday June 10th! Although I can't imagine being pregnant for an entire week more, at least I have an end date in sight!

12 comments:

emily a. said...

Hallelujah- an end in sight! Baby Macey-Payton must just really like it all cozy inside. Hang in there Lindsay- you're doing such a good job.

Anonymous said...

aww you poor thing! i am excited for you! try and hang in there.. it is so worth it =)

Doug and Mallena said...

Here's hoping that now you have a date she'll decided to show up on her own---like in one hour. :) Let me know if you need anything. If you feel like getting out of the house---come on over!

Crystal said...

1 week! That must feel so far... but it's much closer than you've ever been before! :) And maybe it will be even sooner! I can't wait to hear the exciting news... but until then, enjoy your last few days alone with Dan, it will never be the same (as I'm sure you can imagine :)

Megan said...

Im so excited for you guys! 9 months of challanges over and a lifetime of new challenges and joys in the future! Youre going to be a great mom!

Doug and Mallena said...

It's so fun to look at your blog today and see your baby at the 40 weeks pregnant mark. What happens tomorrow when you're OVER 40 weeks exactly? :) Does the baby's smile turn upside down? Here's hoping for a "labor" filled night tonight.

Sierra Parke said...

It must be great having an end in sight. Tennyson was scheduled to be born on a certain day, and a couple days later he came early on his own! So who knows...maybe your baby girl will do the same!!!

Ashley said...

Yeah! I got induced with Rees and it was wonderful. It is so nice to be able to get up the morning of and shower and do your hair and makeup and all that other fun stuff before all heck breaks loose. It is also pretty nice to have plan and have that last night when it is just you and your hubby. Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

I'm coming to the hospital when I get home!!!! What's her official name? Have you decided yet?

Crystal said...

^What?!?!?! Little girl True was born?!?! If so... WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to hear the details and see that precious little girl face.

dan and linds said...

No baby yet, looks like I'll be making it to church today :) No name either :) Maybe that's why she's decided not to come yet...

Crystal said...

oh ok! :) sorry for the premature excitement :) false alarms are the worst, I had 3 of them myself.