Thursday, June 19, 2008

Family

I can't believe Oakley is already a week old! She had her first doctor's appointment today and has gained back her birth weight, after losing 11 oz in the hospital. We have been lucky to have the help and company of lots of family over the last week. My mom, dad, sister Erin and brother Matthew all came out to see Oakley. They really took care of us and let me just focus on the baby.

Grandpa Ernie and Oakley


Naptime


With Grandpa and Uncle Matthew


Happy Father's Day Grandpa!


Dan's First Fathers' Day (As a dad)


Family Naptime


With Grandma Sharon

5 comments:

emily a. said...

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter.

Doug and Mallena said...

Has it really been a week!? Wow! Those are such sweet pictures with your family.

Elaine said...

I love babies with dark hair! It reminds me of Thulie when she was a baby.

JKThomas said...

She is beautiful! Congrats again!

Sierra Parke said...

I love the pictures and Dan looks like such a proud Daddy. I bet he enjoyed his first Father's Day.