Monday, June 9, 2008

My last day of freedom, and looking like this...



Here it is, the LAST belly shot! (In my PJs, of course, because how can a pregnant woman be expected to wear anything else in this 100 degree heat wave we're having? :) Just about 41 weeks pregnant and SO ready for this baby to be here! Soon life will never be the same!

7 comments:

emily a. said...

We Andersen's are SO SO SO excited for you and Dan! I would offer to stay up in excitement but it's 8:44 p.m. and I'm already pretty tired so I don't see that happening.

We'll include you in our prayers tonight and tomorrow. Everything will go well.

Yeah for baby girls!

camandholls said...

How exciting!!!! I can't wait to meet your little girl. Let us know if you guys need anything.

Sierra Parke said...

I hope you guys went to bed pretty early tonight!!! This will be the last night of good sleep in a loonnggg time!!! I didn't go to sleep until midnight the night before Tennyson was born, and boy did I regret it! We are so happy for you Lindsay and Dan. Can't wait to see pictures of you little girl.

Doug and Mallena said...

Here it is 11:44 and I'm wondering why I'm still up. I hope you're in bed asleep and ready to go at 6:00 a.m. Good luck! I'll be waiting on pins and needles to hear how it goes. Love you! Mallena

Crystal said...

What a beautiful final belly shot! So very soon that little girl will be in your arms instead of your tummy! :) I can't wait to hear from you tomorrow! I'll be thinking about you all day. Love you!

Megan said...

Eek! I'm so excited for you!! I know you guys will be exhausted but I can't wait to see photos of the new Mom, Dad, and baby!!

Darlynn said...

Today's the day! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see the baby!!!!!!!