This adorable onesie was made by my very talented friend Emily. She is so creative! And it's just perfect for this hot and humid Philly summer!
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
Dan Lindsay Oakley & Brighton
This adorable onesie was made by my very talented friend Emily. She is so creative! And it's just perfect for this hot and humid Philly summer!
Posted by dan and linds at 1:44 PM
6 comments:
That is adorable! And I love that boppy pillow! That picture of her is so cute. I think I can see some of you in her... it's probably those adorable little lips.
Emily has talent! Oakley looks so cute with her dark hair and yellow bow! I loved holding her last night... and so did the kids!
I'm glad it works. She looks adorable in it- especially with her matching hair bow!
Lindsay and Dan - What a cutie. You should have at least 12 kids!
All the best,
Bro Frost
Emily did such a great job. I want her to teach me how she did those. She looks darling in it!
That is a very cute onesie. Way to go Emily! I love how you put the matching bow in her hair. Very fashionable!
Post a Comment