Thursday, June 26, 2008

Friends

We have been very lucky to have lots of visitors! I should have taken more pictures of everyone, but I wasn't thinking. I did manage to get a few the other day though.

This is little Miriam, my good friend Mallena's daughter. She is so amazing with babies and children, a little mama already. It's hard to believe she's only 5 and already so gentle and caring. She was so adorable holding Oakley, I couldn't pick just one picture:




"Don't bother me, I'm sleeping." Oakley just loves Grisel! Maybe we should call her every time Oakley has trouble sleeping...

2 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

Such cute pictures! Of course I'm a little biased. Thanks for sending those pictures to me. Miriam can't stop talking about how much she loves Oakley. It's so cute to hear her say her name. Thanks for letting her hold her--it's made her very happy.

Megan said...

What a sweet baby! Is teh last photo one saying "No more photos for the press today"? Haha.