Friday, June 13, 2008

Baby Oakley Is Here!!!

Our sweet baby girl finally decided to arrive!!! She was born on Wednesday, June 11th at 4:05 am. She weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long. We named her Oakley Shannon True and are in love with her already. She definitely looks like her daddy and has lots of hair!

Leaving for the hospital to be induced:


So long!


Daddy's chin:


Proud Daddy, smiling, even after 24 hours in the Labor and Delivery Room:


SO worth it!

4 comments:

emily a. said...

I love the name Oakley- great choice! Who would've thought you would leave the hospital with a completely different name all together. She's so precious!!!!

Doug and Mallena said...

Yahoo! She finally has a name. Congratulations you guys! I hope you're doing well at home. I tried to call the other day, but intend to leave you alone for the weekend. Give me a call if you need anything.

Natalie Buchkovich said...

I agree it is totally worth it. Those 9 months of being miserable is forgotten quickly with one look at the miracle baby that caused it all!!

The Lockhart's said...

Congratualations!!! She is beautiful and I love all the hair. She is going to be soo cute with little bows and headbands in all those pretty dark locks! You look super good too....are you sure you just had a baby?