Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We Hope You Aren't Tired of Pictures of Oakley...

Because here are some more :) Dan and I always said we wanted to use the camera more, but for some reason never did. Until now. I don't think I've ever taken this many pictures in my life. I'm now pretty sure I'm going to be thinking this every week, but I can't believe Oakley's already two weeks old! She's growing way too fast!

Ok, so this picture is exciting because she is actually taking the Binky! Usually she makes a disgusted face and spits it out whenever we put it in her mouth. This time she still fought the Binky, but eventually decided it was OK and fell asleep sucking peacefully.

I'm not sure why, but if she's in a sleepy mood, she loves to sleep with her arms up like this:

She's got some long legs:

She's actually awake!!!

This bouncer may seem like overkill (Dan definitely thought so when I brought it home!) but it has been a life saver. A tired baby is a cranky baby, and when we can't get her to sleep anywhere else this bouncer always does the trick.



How many pictures can someone take of a sleeping baby??

5 comments:

JKThomas said...

She is adorable! I don't think you can ever take too many pictures because they are just so darn cute! I love the yawning picture where she is all stretched out!

emily a. said...

The picture of her yawning is so adorable, I can hardly stand it. I hope I think our baby is as cute as yours!

Patty Sampson said...

I love the pictures! Keep them coming!

Doug and Mallena said...

You can never take too many pictures--until your second one comes along. Then the camera doesn't come out that much. Funny how that happens. Very cute pictures; I'm always excited to see more.

Crystal said...

What a doll!! I love all the pictures. She is sleeping in so many... I hope that means she's a great sleeper for ya! :)