Oakley's favorite time to poo is when we are wiping her little bum. Without fail, every time we go to change her diaper, no matter when we do it. Dan freaks out every time :) Most of the time, I just laugh and clean it up, but yesterday she actually got me to let out a little scream. I had undone her diaper, given her a little fresh air (hoping this would trigger it), then put the diaper back over her waiting for the explosion. I waited and waited and waited... nothing. Figuring it was safe, I opened the diaper again and began wiping her down. That is when she unleashed on me. The poo came shooting out, covered my hand, my arm and even shot over the side of the changing table and onto the floor. And that's when I screamed :) With this kind of mischievous side, I'd say someone's got a lot of her daddy in her.
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
6 comments:
Gotta love those poo incidents!
I have 2 reactions:
1. Yuck
2. Why oh why
Sorry but that is hillarious. Hopefully she grows out of it soon. Maybe next time throw a wipe in there and then cover her up. Yeah those are the things that make us all enjoy parenthood so very much. :)
Who knew you could ever have a complaint about such a cute little thing! Wait a few more years.....it won't just be the poop that gets to you!
I can't believe how much and how dark her hair is.
Still laughing....can't catch my breath....hee, hee, hee!
Post a Comment