Monday, June 23, 2008

We Finally Got A Picture!

Of Oakley with the UPS Man...

8 comments:

emily a. said...

Not only is this hilarious but also will be so fun for your memories. Who knew you'd have such an amazing, nice UPS man in the city of no customer service!

Doug and Mallena said...

I still can't get over your "relationship" with the UPS man. By the way, I LOVE the picture on the side of Oakley. That color is AMAZING on her.

Elaine said...

I was kind of hoping he would look like Doug from King of Queens!

Ashley said...

Your relationship with the UPS man totally cracks me up. Your buddy Elaine is right, it would be awesome if he looked like Doug. Oakley looks so teenie tiny! So cute!!

Megan said...

I cant get over all that hair! She's so sweet - you guys must be on cloud 9 (aside from not getting much sleep probably?)

Pam alias Mom said...

She is adorable. Pam Frost

shreevit2beaver said...

What's the obsession with the UPS man? Is it his baby?

Travis

dan and linds said...

Check out the post in may called UPS man and you'll see why.