Thanks for posting some pictures. I hope all is going well. I'm sure your family is just loving being with you right now. Enjoy the extra hands while you can. :)
Oh Lindsay! Congratulations! I have been out of town (last minute trip) and I am just now getting to check out your website (and I haven't had my cell phone so I just heard the news!) She is gorgeous! I am so happy for you!!!!
She is absolutely GORGEOUS. I love all the dark hair and seriosly...nobody should be allowed to look that good after having a baby. Everyone should have to look as disguisting as I did! CONGRATS.
12 comments:
She is so cute! And you look so great and happy!! You are right, it's all worth it! Can't wait to meet her.
She is ADORABLE!!!! I am so happy for you guys and I can't wait to meet her. I love her name, very cute!!!
I can't believe how great you look after just having a baby! Oakley is a cutie too! Congratualtions to you and Dan.
What a great set of pictures! Congrats to both of you and I too, couldn't believe how well you looked after having her!
All the best,
Brother Frost
Congratulations! She is gorgeous! Get ready for a whole new world of wonders. Hope I get to meet her soon - and I love the name. :)
congratulations! She is beautiful and has so much pretty hair! Have fun with her!
Thanks for posting some pictures. I hope all is going well. I'm sure your family is just loving being with you right now. Enjoy the extra hands while you can. :)
Well there no question about who her Daddy is. :) She has the cutest nose!! Congratulations, and we are SO happy for you!
Oh Lindsay! Congratulations! I have been out of town (last minute trip) and I am just now getting to check out your website (and I haven't had my cell phone so I just heard the news!) She is gorgeous! I am so happy for you!!!!
She is sooooooo precious. I love all her photos, especially the one with her little feet! And Lindsey, you look GREAT!
She is absolutely GORGEOUS. I love all the dark hair and seriosly...nobody should be allowed to look that good after having a baby. Everyone should have to look as disguisting as I did! CONGRATS.
She is such a doll!! I LOVE all her hair! You are right, she does look just like her dad! It is so much fun being a new parent!! Congrats!
Post a Comment