Saturday, June 14, 2008

Day 2 With Oakley

Out of the hospital clothes, what a good feeling!




Cuddling with Aunt Erin


I love to move my arms and can't stand to have them wrapped up!

9 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

Cute, cute pictures! I hope you're doing well at home and enjoying your family. Can't wait to see your wee one again. I want that baby smell back on my hands!

Elaine said...

Thula wants to say, " I love you." Oakley is precious. Ok, here's thula. frshffdsfredggtwwqsfxzaftstf

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Oakley is so precious. She is a beutiful baby. Being a mom is so much fun, and you have so much to look forward to with her. I am so glad to see that everything went well! Please call if you need anything!

Ashley said...

Oakley is gorgeous! We are so excited and happy for you guys. I hope everything is going well and you are able to get enough rest. We would also like you to know that you look like a supermodel for having a baby. Seriously, you look awesome!

Anonymous said...

she is beautiful lindsay! and i love her name. i will call you, i wanna bring dinner for you and your new little family. congrats!

Patty Sampson said...

Awe! Look how tired she is! What an adorable little girl! I am so happy for you.

Sierra Parke said...

I am so happy you went with the name Oakley. That was my favorite name out of the list you read to me at the hospital. I love unique names (ha-obviously, look at the names in our family!) She's so cute. Keep posting pictures of your little cutie.

The Molen's said...

still can't wait to meet her in person. I can't wait to hold her! She is so pretty!

Crystal said...

I love all the pictures! She is perfect. I hope all is going well for you during this first week! Give those adorable baby cheeks a kiss for me :)