I am very excited to finally be able to post this now that I have completed thank you notes for everyone (I am sorry it has taken so long!).
I have been blessed with so many good friends here in Philadelphia. Three of them, the cute girls pictured below: Natalie, Alyson and Hollie, threw me a Baby Shower!
They are the best at coming up with cute ideas, the decorations were amazing and the food was delicious! I had such a fun time and really appreciate all their hard work! Thank you everyone for coming!
Here are some pictures from the fun day:
All we need now is the baby!
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
7 comments:
Those 3 did plan such a nice shower. I can't wait to see mini True in all of those cute outfits!
Darn cute! I so wish I could have been there to share the joy! I'll see you when I return from AZ... hopefully you'll have a new baby by then!
Honie- you are THE CUTEST pregnant person ever!!! I want to see the belly!!!! You look so good. Your belly is getting so big :-)
First of all, that diaper cake and those flowers are AMAZING! Second, what was up with Elaine's eyes? :) Third, those bracelets are to DIE for. Forth, how does someone with such a huge belly manage to stay so cute?
oh, so fun! Come on baby.....we are all waiting! It was a wonderful shower!
I am so sad I missed it - I'm sure you all had an awesome time. You are a radiant pregnant girl! Good luck this week with the baby. Walk through Pannypack Park and eat a Primo hoagie - thats what gat me started. :) Miss you babe - I hope I get to see the baby this summer.
You are so cute! Thanks for posting about the baby shower. It was SOOO much fun to celebrate with you, and see everyone. We have a great group. Love you bunches, and good luck on the 10th!
Post a Comment