Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A trip to Ohio

I am really getting behind with my posts! Back to March...

A few days after my family went back to Ohio, I followed them. I flew out for one last trip home before the baby comes. It was so fun to be back there again and see friends and family! While I was there, two of my awesome former YW leaders, Pam Frost and Karen Fulton, threw me a fantastic Baby Shower! Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone! I loved getting to see so all of you again, and you really did spoil us!








Such talent! (Martha Stewart has no idea how much she could learn from these ladies.)

5 comments:

emily a. said...

Oh my- that was so fun to see all of the fun things you got at the shower. I LOVE the duck quilt. I love the colors and it's just so fun. Is that a baby bag? So fun!

Crystal said...

Ahhh!! How fun! I wish I could have been there. It looks like that little lady of yours is going to be SET for awhile! I can't wait to hear the news of her birth!!! I'm counting down!

Doug and Mallena said...

What a great shower with very generous people. That duck quilt is SOOOOOO cute!

mandy horrocks said...

i love that diaper bag! what cute stuff! i am so excited for you =)

The Lockhart's said...

Don't you just LOVE baby showers!!! They are better than birthdays:-) You got such cute things. Your daughter is going to be one stylish girl!!! Can't wait to hear when she gets here.