Monday, May 12, 2008

Thank You!


While we were in Utah, Dan's sisters took me out to lunch and shopping for this awesome stroller! We love it! It is very light and compact, but can also be used with our carseat!


We are so excited to take the baby out in it, and will definitely be using it a lot! THANK YOU Melissa, Shauna and Vanessa-- we really appreciate it!!!

4 comments:

emily a. said...

I LOVE it. That was one we looked at- I love the orange and it's very versitle for a boy or girl. Good choice- such a nice gift!

Doug and Mallena said...

That is a great looking stroller. Don't tell Doug, but I never really liked our first stroller. He picked it out, and lets just say I wasn't too sad to leave it behind.

Crystal said...

Wow! That is soooo nice! I'm jealous!

Ashley said...

Holy smokes, you guys got a nice travel system! I loved getting all the baby stuff. You must be having a blast!