Monday, May 12, 2008

What did I get Dan for his Birthday?



A new snowboard! Well, it's more like Dan told me this is what I was getting him, and then ordered it online :) It was his combination Birthday/Half Way Done With Dental School Present.

He's so hard to surprise since he's always planning months in advance what his next gift from me will be :) I'm sure he already has his Anniversary gift picked out! But we did go pick up a new sand wedge for his set of golf clubs, which he used later that day, and went out to dinner at one of our favorite places: Texas Roadhouse. So I think he had a pretty good 26th Birthday.

Attacking his steak:

3 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

Sounds like a great way to give gifts. I never know what to give Doug.

Megan said...

19 days!! Mama Linds in the house! Almost...

Megan said...

19 days!! Mama Linds in the house! Almost...