On Wednesday, we turned 37 weeks: So, the baby is officially considered full term, and it is ok for her to come anytime now! It is a huge relief to get to this point, and, of course, I'm thinking the sooner she comes the better! I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but she has dropped, so at least I know something is happening and she's not planning on staying in there forever :) At my appointment on Tuesday, the doctor said I'm 80% effaced, but not dilated. This nasty cold has had me so out of it lately and I was just so happy to hear I was making some kind of progress that I almost jumped off the table and hugged him! We're getting so anxious to see her!
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
5 comments:
So, I want to know if you have a "Call List" after you've delivered. If so, I want a call. :) I'm very excited for you! I can't believe you only have 19 days left--if that. Here's hoping your little one comes soon.
that is so exciting!! can't wait to meet her =)
Yippee, Yip, Yippeee!! I am so excited for you! I am so looking forward to meeting this new little True.
That is good news. Sorry you've been sick. I can't wait to see your little munchkin and hold her.
She's almost here!!! You look great, I am sorry you don't feel it though. As soon as you have her, your cold will disappear......yipee!
Post a Comment