How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
Mallena tagged me and it's taken me way to long to get this done!
Joys:
1 ~ Beautiful weather-- there seems to be nothing better than taking a walk with Dan and Max when the weather is just perfect (except maybe for taking a walk with Dan, Max and the baby, but I haven't experienced that yet). Always puts me in a good mood.
2 ~ Good friends. From my sister, Erin, to old roommates (wow, those were some good times!) and now all the girls I've met here in Philadelphia, I LOVE hanging out with and talking with good friends. It always makes me feel energized and connected.
3 ~ Fresh fruit-- Kind of a weird "joy" I guess, but it really does make me happy! Give me friends, fresh fruit and perfect weather and, wow, I am one happy girl.
Fears:
1 ~ Any kind of accident or medical/health problem.
2 ~ Being alone.
3 ~ How in the world am I going to raise a teenager? (Fortunately, I have a number of years to get ready for this, and hopefully she'll turn out to be an angel like me, right mom? But let's be honest, with Dan as her daddy there's not much hope for that! ;)
Goals:
1 ~ Get this baby out ASAP!
2 ~ Be a good mother.
3 ~ Host things! For how much I love hanging out with friends, I really need to host more!
Current Obsessions/Collections:
1 ~ Getting this baby out. Am I in labor? No. How about now? Nope. I made Dan go on a walk with me in the cold rainy weather yesterday to try to hurry things up!
2 ~ Sugar-- Lately, I've been craving sweets 24/7. I'll make cookies, eat most of them and decide it wasn't quite the right kind of sweet. Then I'll move on to something else, to try to satisfy my craving.
3 ~ Talking to my sister. We have always talked on the phone at least weekly (she lives in LA), but right now it's every couple of days. Trying to figure out when this baby is going to come and when she should get her plane ticket. She is the best listener, the kind who gives you the exact reaction you were looking for every time. You never tell her important news and get an, "Oh, uh-huh." You get a loud exclamation like, "OH MY GOSH, THAT IS SO AMAZING!", and when I say loud, I mean you can set the phone down and still hear everything she is saying perfectly. She gets just as excited over what's happening in your life as you do! It's the best. Love you, Erin!
Random/Surprising Facts About Me:
1 ~ I can (and do) convince myself that almost any food is healthy (and I truly believe it!). When I eat ice cream, I honestly feel like I'm doing my body a favor... just think of all the nutrients in that milk they used... And those choc chip cookies are lowering my cholesterol since I put oatmeal in them!
2 ~ I no longer feel bad about being a complete baby. Dan just read a scientific article hypothesizing that due to genetics, red heads physiologically have a lower pain tolerance than other people. So I clearly can't help being a big wuss :) (If you're a redhead and very tough, please don't burst my bubble).
3~ I like being slow. I always shop online before I go the actual store so I can spend lots of time making my decision. Otherwise, the store employees think I'm crazy when I spend 20 minutes looking at one item (and it drives Dan nuts too). I get a little flustered when I have to do something last minute, or make a quick decision. Driving somewhere? I can't stand not leaving early, because I hate the thought of being in a rush, especially if there's traffic!
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
2 comments:
Thanks for doing this. It was fun to read your answers. I agree with ice cream being good for you. How else are you going to get your dairy?
It really was fun to read. I hope that baby comes out of you soon too and I want to hear all the details. Sounds like you've got a great sister!
Post a Comment