Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The UPS Man

Today, when the UPS Man knocked on our door, Dan and I looked at each other accusingly, wondering what the other person had ordered. I said, "It wasn't me!" and Dan said it wasn't him either. Confused and curious I answered the door. This is what he brought us:

Every time our UPS Man comes by we end up talking football with him. He is a huge Penn State fan, and he knows we are huge Ohio State fans. So, he bought us a little Penn State outfit for the baby! We'll have to get him something Ohio State for Christmas :)

10 comments:

emily a. said...

That is so thoughtful and sweet!

Family Members said...

That is quite the UPS guy. The outfit is so cute!

Unknown said...

ha! that's great,you are on a first name basis with your ups guy. hmmm, i wonder why.....

Doug and Mallena said...

I think thats really great that your UPS man gave you a baby present. I guess it goes to show everyone in Philadelphia isn't "interesting". :)

camandholls said...

How cool is that!!!!

The Molen's said...

No way! How funny! I love that friendly neighborhood delivery still exists! What a thoughtful thing!!!

Natalie Buchkovich said...

That is awsome!! What a funny story, and a nice guy!

Christy said...

man...what can brown do for you? I wanna UPS man like that!

Kendy said...

That is so funny. I love gifts that have meaning behind them. and to take his time and go out of his way. U can feel the spirit within certain people and u two definitely have the spirit. u both have many friends blessings and good people surround u in life. Thats so cool. Doesn't matter where u at there are good people every where. I grew up there and represent Philly all the way and its because people like that UPS man we all should give everyone we meet a chance. I am so happy for u both.

Megan said...

Hurry up and have that baby!! A week - eek!