Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Dan!!!

Today, Dan turns 26! Right now, he is starting his birthday off right by sleeping in. So, I am blogging while I wait for him to wake up :)

Yesterday, we attended the White Coat Ceremony for his class, which means he is officially done with the first two years of Dental School-- half way there! It also means that he will now start working in the clinic... on real people. I would be scared to death, (like one of the speakers said, you can't start over on a real patient's tooth!) but Dan has always been much braver and calmer under pressure(in most situations) than me, and is not too worried about it.

Dan, Ben and Cory


Getting Coated




Reciting the Dentist's Pledge




Ryan and Dan: Making fun of their pregnant wives? Or, having the next ones for us?

6 comments:

emily a. said...

I loved having more time to chat with you and Dan yesterday. Love the pictures- the last one especially of course. :)

Doug and Mallena said...

Congratulations! What a great accomplishment. I bet it was nice to have someone there to talk to (Emily). Doug's white coat ceremony happened before they even started classes. It was such a hassle trying to get pictures and deal with two kids who didn't want to sit still all by myself. I'm glad it's over. :)

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Congrats to Dan and to you Lindsay as well! Half-way there....man time flies right by. Love Dan and Ryan in the last photo...if they even knew how hard it is to carry the babies!

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Congrats to Dan and to you Lindsay as well! Half-way there....man time flies right by. Love Dan and Ryan in the last photo...if they even knew how hard it is to carry the babies!

Annisons said...

Hey Lindsay! I've had fun getting updated on your blog. I seriously can't even tell you're pregnant in these pictures. You look fabulous...and I love all the baby clothes. I can't wait to see the little girl when she arrives!

The Molen's said...

WOO HOO!!! Here comes the 3rd year! What an accomplishment! And a very happy birthday to you Dan! What a way to celebrate!