Wednesday, May 7, 2008

And in case anyone was worried...



Last December, when my brothers asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I told them "baby stuff". They were a little confused, thinking that had to be just about the most boring Christmas present they had ever heard of (they are 14 and 19). But, they headed to the store in search of some "baby stuff". What they ended up getting is pictured above, and, as any true Buckeye fan knows, is an absolute necessity. So don't worry, the baby is set for football season, and, with any luck, will be able to do O-H-I-O before she's even saying "ma ma" or "da da" :)

5 comments:

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Go Bucks!!!!!!!!!! We have a few of those outfits for our kiddos! I think it is a must have!

Natalie Buchkovich said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie said...

Blah blah blah. Just Kidding Very Cute. So long as they enjoy football - thats all that matters. :)

Doug and Mallena said...

Cute, cute, cute!

The Molen's said...

Very Fun stuff Lindsay.....only a few more weeks! So exciting