This morning I woke up and went down to the kitchen. I opened the door and just about had a heart attack when I realized someone was in there! I quickly recovered after Dan peaked his head around the stove. After a late night studying, he had taken his super hard Pharmacology test first thing this morning then come home to surprise me with breakfast in bed! He was super quiet and sneaky so Max and I didn't even hear him. Only problem was, I got up too early. But we had a great time making homemade Breakfast Croissant Sandwiches with Dan's special guacamole (sans peppers) on top (the reason it looks kind of nasty, but don't worry, it tasted great!). What a nice guy!
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
4 comments:
What a nice hubby! You'll have to explain to me what you put in those sandwiches though- I've never had guacamole for breakfast...
Way to go Dan! What a great husband! I always get really hungury looking at your blog. With this post and the post before this. Man...you guys are good cooks!!
OOOH! Tell Dan that looks great! And big too! Yummy!
What a great guy! I have to say though, it doesn't look much like a breakfast meal. What kind of things do you people eat? :)
Post a Comment