Thursday, January 10, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!



Today was the big ultrasound, at 19 weeks, and our little one made it VERY obvious that she is a girl, not a boy like we had all guessed! I am so excited! It was amazing to see her in there. Here is my belly today, before I had to drink all that water :) Her measurements were right on for my due date of June 4th, and she weighs about 9 oz. One more week and we'll be half way there!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE!!! 1000 times CONGRATS to you, my lovely! :) Girls are sooooo wonderful (as I'm sure boys are too!). I'm so excited for you!

Natalie Buchkovich said...

That is so awsome!! Congrats! You are going to have so much fun with a girl!

emily a. said...

So exciting! I love your cute little baby bump!

Anonymous said...

I KNEW IT! I was just going along with the boy thing to make Dan Happy! (jk)
I am truly excited for you! Bows and bracelets... here I come!