Friday, January 4, 2008

Back to School



It's hard to believe the Holidays have already come and gone, and Winter Break is over! Temple has wasted no time putting these guys to work, with the semester starting on Jan. 2nd. I could not believe the stack of books that Dan came home with, nearly $1000.00 worth! Max is scared, the books are taller than he is. The good news: this is the last of the crazy semesters (well, academically crazy anyway). After this, and the boards, Dan's life will be much less stressful. Just in time for him to be a daddy... poor guy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sick stack of books. You did great with the ward Christmas program! KUDOS

I am trying to spread the word. Check out Melissa Gunnell's video HERE and VOTE!

Natalie Buchkovich said...

That SUCKS!!! Seeing that stack of books makes me really glad that I am not in School! It will all pay off sometime! Hang in there!

The Molen's said...

Yeah Dan! He's movin' along. It goes by fast. When your little one comes along it will be even faster!