Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ultrasound Pics





Here they are! The pictures they print out for you are much more blury than what you actually get to watch on the screen (in case you're thinking "Umm... I can't see much of anything..."). But the first one does have a pretty good shot of her face, although it makes her look like a little alien! In the last one, she has her right arm across her face.

The ultrasound was such an awesome experience. My good friend Mallena was so nice and came with me (since Dan wasn't able to) and it was wonderful to have someone there with me to share the excitement! The technician was amazing, she took lots of time to show us everything, explain what it was we were looking at and reassure me that everything looked great. Our little girl was very active, and made lots of cute poses for the 'camera', putting her legs right over her head to show us for sure that she is a girl. We even got to see her move her little mouth. It was by far the most exciting day of my pregnancy so far!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey guys its giselle!!! Omg these pics are so cool! Well hope you guys are having a great Saturday bye <3!!!!

Doug and Mallena said...

I have to admit, the pictures don't quite do her justice. She's still darling, but I can't get over her moving her mouth. The pose with her fingers between her legs was by far my favorite. I'm so glad that I got to go with you--too bad for Dan, but GREAT for me.

JKThomas said...

congratulations to you too! If only we were ever going to live by each other again and our little girls could be friends. Maybe they can be pen pals instead.

The Molen's said...

What a cute little peanut. I always gave my little ones a nick name. Alyssa was a sprout and Mason was a skittle. So glad that everything turned out good on the ultrasound!!

The Lockhart's said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations! If you are about twenty weeks right now that means our little girls will only be about 4 and a half months apart.