We have our airline tickets!
The Babymoon/Much Deserved Break
Nope, not Hawaii...
Utah and the best snow on earth!
By the time Spring Break rolls around next month, Dan will be badly in need of a much deserved break. This has been such a crazy semester for him, and with the boards coming up, followed by a baby who can blame him? I was certainly not about to argue when he decided he wanted to go to Utah. I wanted to go with him, but when ticket prices turned out to be $400 I decided he better just go alone. We were able to use our credit card points to get a big discount on his ticket, but we were going to have to pay full price for mine. I kept looking each day, hoping to find a deal as prices just kept on rising. One morning I was shocked to find the price had dropped drastically on just one airline, for just two flights. I showed Dan when he got home and he agreed I should go for it. I bought the ticket, and when I checked again, just an hour later, the prices for those same two flights had already jumped a hundred bucks. The price drop only lasted about half a day and I am so glad I was able to catch it! I definitely would have let Dan go alone, but it's much more fun to go with him (my excuse: everyone tells me I should take a babymoon :)! He will spend most of his well deserved break on the mountains, while I (not wanting to put our child's life in danger, I still fall quite a bit on my board) will spend our Babymoon visiting family and friends. As long as he promises not to do anymore of this:
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
4 comments:
Oh Lindsay! YAY!!! I just might cry tears of joy about this! I am so excited that you will be able to come out here before we have to leave. I can't wait to see you! Please let me know when you will be here so we can make some plans. *doing a happy-dance*
I am so glad that you guys are taking a very much deserved trip to Utah. I too am going back there but in a few weeks and like Dan cannot wait to hit the mtns. Have a great time!
I'm so glad that you get to go with him. I'm going to miss you, but I'm sure I'll survive. Enjoy the west for me.
Holy crap, Dan is a dare devil. I saw that last picture of the "YOU CAN DIE" sign, and about passed out. I am thrilled you guys get to go to Utah (and I am totally jealous) but I really do hope Dan stays closer to the Bunny Slope. :) Have fun seeing everyone, and let us know how things go when you have some time. Your baby bump is SO CUTE!!
Love,
Patty
Post a Comment