Monday, February 11, 2008

For You: Mom and Erin

Here are the latest belly pics you asked for :) It's definitely growing!
23 Weeks




6 comments:

emily a. said...

Oh so cute!

Doug and Mallena said...

Are those the same sweats you wore the other day? Teasing! Cute belly. I wish I had taken some while I was pregnant. They're much cuter than fat face baby pictures, which seems like all I have.

Doug and Mallena said...

Me again. I was dying of boredom and got looking at motherhood.com. I thought they had some cute stuff on sale and thought you may want to take a look. If not, that's ok too, but I thought I'd let you know. Ummmm...I didn't have an email address for you so that's why you're getting my message on here. :) Oh, from the looks of things, it looks like it's a flat rate of $5 per shipment. Nice!

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Looking good Linds! It is just so exciting!!!

Elaine said...

Hi Lindsey,

Cute pictures. You are a great looking pregnant women.:-) I hope you are feeling well. We really have to get together. Thanks for writing on my blog you are so sweet!

Unknown said...

hehe. you know i love the bump. wait, or are you just sticking your tummy out :-) yeah for the pic!