Saturday, February 23, 2008

25 Weeks

It should be way too soon for another belly shot, but my belly has seriously grown exponentially these last few weeks. Also, note the maternity pants I'm wearing! Yay! They are SO comfortable! Maternity pants turned out to be one of the hardest things in the world to shop for, but thanks to my friend Emily I finally had some success! They even arrived right on my birthday, which Dan had forgotten about (He had a test the next day, so I told him not to worry about it. It's not really fair anyway, Valentine's Day and my birthday within a week of each other...), so the timing couldn't have been better.

He actually ended up giving me the best present I could have asked for that weekend while we were shopping the huge sale at Kohl's (thanks for the heads up, Hollie :) I was having a great time looking at all the baby stuff, thinking it was probably torture for him, when he came up to me holding this adoroable little snugly winter outfit (he even picked out the right size for how old she'll be next winter). I didn't want to discourage him by making a big deal of it, but I was secretly thrilled! It was so cute to see him get involved!

6 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

Cute pants! It's so fun when you start wearing clothes that fit, and that you like. :) I'm glad Dan was able to pick something out for the baby. It's so fun watching guys pick out things that are pink, or at least feminine in color.

emily a. said...

So glad you got the jeans. They look really cute. I'm still trying to figure out what that black thing is- is it a tummy wrap or something? Either way- you look very cute!

Anonymous said...

awww what a cute belly you have! happy belated birthday =)

Patty Sampson said...

Oh my Goodness!! Lindsay you are SO cute! Congratulations on the bursting belly. I hope it doesn't hurt too much. And congrats on finding out how much Dan is looking forward to your baby too. He is going to be a great dad!

The Molen's said...

You look awesome! You carry so well you should have 6 kids! Remember the moments that are enjoyable so you will want more.......he he! :o)

Bonnie said...

Very cute -- I'm jealous I looked like that at 5 months. I think its great that Dan is excited about the baby. I miss you!