Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's Our Favorite Time of Year!



Football Season! We just love football season, and it's finally here. Watching a good football game is a favorite family activity.

Our Buckeyes won their game yesterday. True, it may have looked a little close, but we believe that was due to the following:
a) They didn't really come to play, no emotion. I mean, really, they were playing Ohio University. Never heard of them? There's a reason.
b) They didn't want to give everything away! They're playing USC next week. USC had a bye, so they were just sitting around watching Ohio State play yesterday, no way was Tressel going to give away all their secrets!

More locally, the Eagles are looking very solid against the Rams! In fact, Sports Illustrated picked them to make it to the Super Bowl this year. Oakley is ready to cheer them on (The outfit's a little big, but it has to last all season! Unfortunately, her OSU outfit doesn't fit yet.)

9 comments:

emily a. said...

She really does look adorable in that outfit. I bet you two are having a nice sunday watching the game right now!

Ashley said...

Holy cow, Oakley looks so cute as a cheerleader! That has to be so fun to dress her up.

Doug and Mallena said...

Too cute! She looks thrilled to be cheering on the Eagles. I like how you went with the green, the outfits I got for the girls are pink, but I think the green shows that you're a TRUE fan. Hee, hee. I just realized, True fan, get it? That works on more than one level. Ha, ha! I crack myself up.

Anonymous said...

she is so cute.. even if it is an eagles outfit! i am a cowboys fan.. shhh, i will get jumped around here for openly admitting that lol =)

shreevit2beaver said...

That is the cutest out fit ever. Okley look so cute in it.

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness! Oakley is getting so big! I love that little cheerleading outfit on her :) Aww football... I will always remember going to the BYU games with my Lindsay. Those were some good times.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...she is soo cute!! I didn't even know you guys had a blog..ya!! Now we can keep in touch better. We miss you guys...I think we might see you in December in Utah though!! I'm so excited...our little munchkins can be friends!!

The Lockhart's said...

SOOOO CUTE!!! She really is adorable. Love the outfit:-) DO you remember watchign OSU win the National Championship together Christmas break of our Freshman year in Ohio? That was the BEST game ever...so insanely exciting...double overtime...awesome. Hope things are going well for you guys.

Debbie said...

Ok she is adorable, but she is wearing the wrong team. There is a big group of us from the hospital getting together for the big game. It's amazing how many Buckeyes are all around the world :)