I can't believe our baby is three months! At two months, she weighed about 10 pounds and was 24 inches long. Now, she's about 12 pounds and 25 1/2 inches long. She's growing so fast! It's so fun to watch her develop. She has been discovering her hands (which apparently taste much better than her binky) and her feet (which are great for grabbing and hitting her toys).
Here is a video of her playing: (As a mom, I know I probably find this much more entertaining than most of you, but I also caught Dan singing, which is very entertaining if you've never heard it before :)
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
5 comments:
That really is cute. She's getting so big.
I can't believe she is three months old! I about died when Dan started singing, that was too funny! If I ever have another child, I should invest in one of those things. Looks like fun!
I love how she tries to reach it with her feet, that is so cute!
So cute!! I miss the days when they would just lay there and play until they were hungry!
Me and Aaron love Dan's voice! ha..ha...you can use that as blackmail. Oakley is getting so big....her and Chloe are going to be best-ies!!
Post a Comment