That is so funny! I love how you are ready for a nap and Oakley is ready to play. Sounds like a typical baby. She sleeps all day at church, oblivious to how hard you are working to keep her happy and quiet, and then when you get home she perks right up. Poor mommy. Hope you got a nap after all. :)
5 comments:
Cute pictures. Oakley's outfit looked so cute from a distance- I'd love to see it better. How about another picture?
Oakley has such a defined, feminine face, it makes her ssooo gorgeous! Cute pics!
You are looking very gorgeous in those pictures!
OK she is so cute!!! BTW where did you get her name? Our good friend is Oakley (but he is a boy)? I love it though for a girl!
That is so funny! I love how you are ready for a nap and Oakley is ready to play. Sounds like a typical baby. She sleeps all day at church, oblivious to how hard you are working to keep her happy and quiet, and then when you get home she perks right up. Poor mommy. Hope you got a nap after all. :)
Post a Comment