Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mommy won't stop trying

to catch me smiling.

First, she laid me down and started making funny faces to make me laugh. But the crazy silver box kept flashing in my face.


Then I realized chewing on my hand was way more fun... Yummy!


After a minute, I got tired of laying down, it was time to sit myself up. I'm such a big girl!

Mommy finally put the camera away. Thanks Aunt Erin for the cute onesie! I may not smile for the camera, but at least I'm wearing a cute outfit!

8 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

What a clever post! She looks adorable! We can't see the Dr. until Monday, so if you still want to get together Friday, I can. :) Talk to you soon.

emily a. said...

She's just so cute!

Kendy said...

I can't believe she is here. It seems like just yesterday you were pregnant. I wish I knew about blogging when Ayla was born or maybe it wasn't invented yet. Always think of you guys.

JKThomas said...

I love that she still has all her hair! And that it is still so dark and long- she is such a cutie! Also THANK YOU for the the adorable outfit for Maddy. I cannot wait until Sunday for her to wear it.

Debbie said...

She is so cute!!! Maybe if you come visit your sis in CA we could all get together. You know she is only an hour away from me :)

Patty Sampson said...

Sitting up already?! Holy cow she is just getting so strong! Way to go Mommy!

Sierra Parke said...

She is getting sooo big already! Oh-and I love the picture with her in her Eagles garb!!!

Anonymous said...

Chloe has that same outfit! I love all her hair..Chloe is a bald-ie!!