My latest hobby:
A long time ago I went to one of those pottery painting places, and just recently rediscovered how fun it is! You pick out the piece you want, paint it and then they glaze and fire it for you. This is a fun summer serving dish. Don't look too closely, I'm no artist, but I had a lot of fun doing it!
Making some Vitamin-D:
Don't worry, we weren't out for too long. It was a very sunny day and she wasn't quite sure how she felt about the bright sun, she would hardly open her eyes when I shaded her.
So happy in the swing:
She won't fall asleep in here, but it definitely keeps her entertained when she's awake. She will sit there and bang her hand on the tray. She loves to be sitting up so she can see what's going on. Most of the time, when I lay her on her back she will lift her head and shoulders off the ground and start to curl up, like she's doing crunches, until I give in and sit her up.
Playing with the mobile:
She is fascinated by her mobile. I, personally, think the animals look a little crazy, but maybe that makes it more entertaining. She will stare, smile, laugh and coo at them for the longest time without getting bored. She loves it when I stand above her so she can look back and forth between the mobile and my face to make sure I find it just as fun as she does. And with her being so cute, I do!
As you can see, she has found she can put her fists in her mouth. It's hard to get a picture of her face because her hands are always in the way now. When she's tired she has started putting her hands on her head and playing with her hair. My other favorite thing is that she "sings" with me when I put her to bed. I always sing her the first song on her CD, which is I Am Like A Star Shining Brightly, and recently she has begun cooing along with me-- I love it!
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
11 comments:
I'm loving this update. Cute pottery- those places are fun. I am in LOVE with Oakley's little shoes in the sun picture. Where did you get them? She's sure a cutie!
I love how you always have a bow in her hair. I remember the days when we wouldn't go out in public without Miriam's hair done. Well, it's no longer that way. :)
She is adorable! And it is so fun to read about how we are going through the same stages with our girls. Hopefully yours is sleeping better than mine!
That serving dish is cool, I love it. YOu did a great job.
That picture of Oakley laying out in the sun is super cute.
Babies are so fun and you are such a proud mama, it's so cute.
i love the dish you made!! i think you should add photography to your hobbies, you are great at it!
Oakley looks so cute laying out in the sun. I love how her little arms are streched out like she is getting some sun. She is so cute. Isn't so fun when they respond to you and make lots of cute little sounds. I just love that.
the photo in the swing is so cute! she just looks right through you with those dark eyes. they do grow up fast but it sounds like she has a great mom and dad who'll appreciate her along the way!
I LOVE the striped outfit. She's such a stylish little girl...but what did I expect?! So cute!!
I LOVE the striped outfit. She's such a stylish little girl...but what did I expect?! So cute!!
Oh my goodness! She is getting so big! I don't realize till I see the pictures and compare her newborn shots. She is growing like a weed!
P.S. You have been tagged! Check out my blog for details. I am so totally looking forward to your random facts. :)
Post a Comment