
It was Friday the 13th and we were getting married in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. I was absolutely scared to death, and even Dan got nervous when we went in to do the paperwork. I could tell because his grip was crushing my hand. We were completely in love, but had no idea what the future would bring. Dan wasn't anything like the kind of guy I had planned on marrying (thank goodness). And Dan was convinced I was just a little bit crazy (still is, I'm sure :) Everyone else was wondering if we'd make it one year together. Isn't it amazing sometimes how life works out?
We took the plunge and tied the knot (so much scarrier because it is an eternal knot). We started down a path together that has been many things, but never boring. And here we are today, four years later: Still married, still happy, and still in love :) I am so glad I followed my heart and not my head. (Clearly, at 20 I had no idea what kind of husband I needed. Fortunately, someone else did.) Dan is perfect for me, and I like to think I'm not too bad for him either. I love him more than anything in the world.
Unfortunately, we won't get around to celebrating until sometime next week (hopefully) due to the wonderful Boards and a busy week with my new calling in Young Women's, but we have some awesome friends who have offered to watch Oakley for us, so we will get a baby-free night out together :)


Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
10 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two! So your in YW's now huh? I was just waiting for that to happen. :)
Happy Anniversary!!!! You are a beautiful couple! And I am so glad that you are so happy. Love you!
Congratulations, It's crazy how fast the time goes. Your wedding pictures are beautiful too.
What beautiful pictures.
Happy Anniversary! I'm still waiting for us to celebrate our anniversary, and that was 12 days ago. :) I guess maybe we'll have to use our trip to D.C. as our gift to ourselves. :)
Is Dan breathing easier after yesterday? Let's get together soon. I'm afraid that now you're in Y.W. and SYTYCD is over, you'll forget all about me. :)
Happy Anniversary!! 4 years - wow! Has it been that long? I'm starting to feel old... Eventually I may decide you're old enough to start talking about your (imaginary) "wrinkle" if you remember that and the many arguments we had over it...haha I'm so glad to see you're happy with life and I hope you always are!!
Haha... the wrinkle! I miss the wrinkle! I'd be glad to have it back... these days it is completely hidden by the SAG! haha :)
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! I knew you would make it. I have to say your wedding pictures make it seem like a fairy tale day. I can see the magic!
Congratulations on a great 4 years!
Love, The Frosts
i am late but happy anniversary! i hope you guys got to do something special =)
Post a Comment