We stayed out pretty late yesterday, so we didn't put Oakley down for the night until almost midnight. As a result, she hadn't woken up yet by the time we had to leave for church this morning. Since I play the organ, we don't really have the option of being late. So, we just packed her up in her PJs. (Thanks to the Johnstons, they are very cute PJs!) Once she woke up, of course, she had to have her breakfast, so she didn't get into her Sunday dress until half way through Sacrament Meeting :)
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
7 comments:
I wish we all had the same excuse to wear our pj's to church as Oakley. Those are cute pj's!
I bet she was comfy cozy! She is such a cute little girl!!!
I saw Dan take her out with a new outfit in hand, but just assumed she'd had a blowout diaper. I'm glad it was just because she wanted to look more fashionable.
Wowzers... she kills me with her cuteness!
How cute! Pretty in pink... BTW - that shower definately reminds me of girls camps from yesteryears. Hope youre shower is ready for you again?
I love it! She is adorable, PJ's and all!
i saw dan take her out and i also assumed she had a leaky daiper. she is SO dang cute!! we sat in front of dan in sacrament and i found myself sneaking a peak whenever possible =)
Post a Comment