I was very sad today to realize that I didn't take a single picture of Oakley last week. It wasn't so much the fact that there was no picture (we definitely don't have a shortage of those), but more the fact that I was just too busy to think to take a picture. Life has become a little crazy lately and I feel like I haven't been able to give my little girl the attention she deserves. And that breaks my heart because these precious baby moments are flying by way too quickly. I wish I could spend every day just soaking them in. This has resulted in me wanting to hold her every chance I get. I go around doing everything from housework and cooking to playing the piano with her in one arm without even realizing it until Dan asks me if I am trying to completely spoil our child. But then he takes one look at her little face and has to pick her up too.
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
2 comments:
I can see why you want to hold her all the time, she is such a cutie! I understand how you feel about feeling like you don't give her enough attention. I feel that way every day with Rees and yet I spend every waking minute with the kid!
She is so beautiful!!! You have grown up to be such a beautiful mom. I still can't get over the fact that all of you are married and having children. You're parents did a great job raising all of you!!! My blog is www.partyosix.blogspot.com if you want to check out the gang.
Post a Comment