Wearing bibs that are almost as big as I am because mommy doesn't want me spitting up all over my outifts!
Taking Care of Oakley
Studying For the Boards
(Dan's taking them on Thursday, so he had planned on keeping this week pretty clear so he could focus on studying. But, he got calls from not just one or two, but three of his patients saying they all had emergencies and had to see him. What timing!)
Playing With Oakley
(Her favorite game is Copy Cat. She will make a noise and then I copy it back to her, then she makes another noise etc. until she gets so thrilled she bursts out laughing, and we just sit there laughing together.)
Running
(For the first time since I quit last summer so I could get pregnant. And, wow, I was so sore after the first day. The second day felt much worse at the beginning, but much better half way through. Overall, it feels great to be getting some exercise. Definitely what I needed.)
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
3 comments:
Oakley is so cute. Baby bibs are lifesavers! Keep up with the running. Good job.
Busy, busy, busy! Good for you for running. Bleck! I've never run other than in P.E. during school. I think it's because I hated it so much then, that I hate it now. They ruined me for life. Well, at least that's MY excuse. :) Good luck tomorrow Dan!
Oakley is awesome! And congrats on your running again! Good luck to Dan on his boards
Post a Comment