Sunday, July 20, 2008

While my mom was here for the blessing, she brought the quilt she made for Oakley's room, which I LOVE!



8 comments:

The Molen's said...

The blessing Dan gave was so beautiful. That quilt is amazing and most of all.....Oakley is! She is super duper cute!

Doug and Mallena said...

Love, love, LOVE the quilt. Does she want to make one for me----for my bed? :)

emily a. said...

I LOVE that quilt- the colors are so pretty. Oakley's blessing dress is so cute. I'm sad we missed it-

The Lockhart's said...

Oh My gosh...She is so beautiful. Congrats again!!!

Natalie Buchkovich said...

She did an amazing job. Such cute colors,and pattern. Very talented!

Elaine said...

Oakley is so precious. She looks like a little doll.

JKThomas said...

Mama Shannon did a great job! It is super cute. And the baby isn't bad either! And you are totally welcome for the outfits. I am glad she fits in them.

Sierra Parke said...

I love her little blessing outfit Lindsey! Oh, and the quilt your mom made is beautiful. I can't wait to see Oakley again in a couple of weeks. I bet she will seem soooo much bigger than when I last saw her.