Sunday, July 20, 2008

Oakley's Blessing

We were very lucky to have both Dan's parents and my parents and brother Matthew here for the blessing, as well as my cousin Susan and her family. My Aunt Ruth made Oakley's beautiful blessing blanket.





6 comments:

Doug and Mallena said...

She was such a good baby during her blessing. What did you bribe her with? Mom's everywhere are wanting to know your secret.

Patty Sampson said...

Awe!! She is so adorable! I can't believe how fast she is becoming a baby from a newborn. I am so happy for you.

I am also so sorry we missed your baby's blessing. I wanted to be there so badly. I should have been more dilligent. But I was there in spirit. :) Let me know when we can hang out sometime. I miss you!

Patty Sampson said...

Awe!! She is so adorable! I can't believe how fast she is becoming a baby from a newborn. I am so happy for you.

I am also so sorry we missed your baby's blessing. I wanted to be there so badly. I should have been more dilligent. But I was there in spirit. :) Let me know when we can hang out sometime. I miss you!

Patty Sampson said...

Awe!! She is so adorable! I can't believe how fast she is becoming a baby from a newborn. I am so happy for you.

I am also so sorry we missed your baby's blessing. I wanted to be there so badly. I should have been more dilligent. But I was there in spirit. :) Let me know when we can hang out sometime. I miss you!

Patty Sampson said...

Sorry for the multiple post. I don't know what happened.

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Oakley is so dang cute. She looked adorable in her blessing dress. The blanket is really cute. You have very talented family members.