Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Four Weeks Old

It is so hard to believe that Oakley is already 4 weeks old! Being a mom is so much better than I ever imagined it would be. Before I had her, it was easy to picture all the work motherhood would take, but it was not easy to comprehend just how precious she would be to me. I had always heard about how much moms love their children, but I didn't quite understand it until I experienced it myself.



Her first pony tail. Can you see it sticking up? The bow is hiding most of it. It's small, but it's there.

11 comments:

The Molen's said...

It was fun chatting tonight! You're baby is so cute in yellow! and everything else for that matter!

emily a. said...

I'm jealous of all of that hair! She's adorable.

camandholls said...

I love the pony tail. She is such a cutie!!!

Doug and Mallena said...

Her face is starting to fill out and take on more of a personality. What a fun stage to be entering. We missed you last night. You're always welcome at my humble abode---cranky baby and all. We're used to that sort of thing around here.

shreevit2beaver said...

I'm so jealous. Vincent is two monthes and I can't even make a part in his hair. She is so cute, I love the bow.

The Molen's said...

Hi Lindsay- I am not sure when Dan takes his boards, but while i am thinking of it....goodluck to him too! From the Molen Clan!

shreevit2beaver said...

I remember Poo Dawgs first pony tail. She definitely looks better with a pony tail than her dad.

Patty Sampson said...

I love reading your blog and seeing how much Motherhood is agreeing with you. I too have been dreading all the work of babies, but the sweetness sounds totally worth it. :) Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Around here we call that a whale spout!

Debbie said...

Oh Lindsey she is beautiful!!! I can't believe you and Jenny are mommys. The infant stage is one of my favorites, although right now, I don't miss those projectile poops (or diapers to say the least, since I had to go through double with the twins). Enjoy, motherhood is everything I expected and then some. I love it!!!

JKThomas said...

I think we need some updated pictures of your adorable baby girl miss lindsay! Are you going to Ohio for Christmas this year? We are and so we need to meet up if you are too!