Ok, so Dan's mom looks like my aunt Patsy. :) It was great being able to attend Oakley's blessing, good thing we're in the same ward. :) Dan did a really great job, I had tears when it was all over. I thought only mommy's of the babies were supposed to get teary at those things. :) Oh well, I'm a sap, I'll cry over anything. It really was good though. I bet it was great having so much family in town.
So Dan was so cute giving her blessing....and all of Oakley's difficulties .... she is going to be a tough cookie....And I felt bad you had get up and play the organ after her blessing, I wasn't sure if you were going to be able to see the music. Well you guys are the cutest family in the world,and Oakleys color is definiatly red, she looks so cute on that quilt!
5 comments:
Ok, so Dan's mom looks like my aunt Patsy. :) It was great being able to attend Oakley's blessing, good thing we're in the same ward. :) Dan did a really great job, I had tears when it was all over. I thought only mommy's of the babies were supposed to get teary at those things. :) Oh well, I'm a sap, I'll cry over anything. It really was good though. I bet it was great having so much family in town.
Congratulations! What a beautiful daughter you have. It's great seeing you and Jenny as moms!
Love,
The Frosts
Your pictures turned out so nice with all the family. And you look amazing!!!!
i am sad i missed the blessing. i had to work last sunday. she looks adorable in the pictures and you look great as well =)
So Dan was so cute giving her blessing....and all of Oakley's difficulties .... she is going to be a tough cookie....And I felt bad you had get up and play the organ after her blessing, I wasn't sure if you were going to be able to see the music. Well you guys are the cutest family in the world,and Oakleys color is definiatly red, she looks so cute on that quilt!
Post a Comment