As much as I am excited to watch Oakley learn and grow, part of me is sad that she has to grow up. She is such a sweet little angel right now. I am definitely going to miss the infant stage.
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
Dan Lindsay Oakley & Brighton
As much as I am excited to watch Oakley learn and grow, part of me is sad that she has to grow up. She is such a sweet little angel right now. I am definitely going to miss the infant stage.
Posted by dan and linds at 8:35 PM
6 comments:
Oh how I know that feeling! I definitely miss the infant stage... but if it any consolation, all of the stages are each wonderful (and hard) and their own ways. I just try to enjoy each stage that she's in, or I know I will be mad at myself later because I will miss it. You are doing such a great job of enjoying her early stage... that is sooo wonderful.
You'll miss it until she grows a little and sleeps completely through the night, can go potty on the toilet, and even feed herself. Then you wonder if you ever want to start over again by having another baby. :)
aww i know the feeling! just wait till she starts talking back and wants to express her own fashion sense!! i wish my kids would have stayed 3 months old forever!
That is the sweetest picture! I'm glad you are loving being a mom.
if they can't talk back, they are perfect indeed. I'd change diapers for 10 years if they stayed little angels the whole time!!!
What a sweet picture and a sweet sentiment. You are so going to make me cry. :)
Post a Comment