We took Oakley to her one month doctor's appointment, and she...
Has gained a pound and a half! Putting her at 9lbs 4oz.
Has grown 2 inches! Making her 22 1/2 inches long.
Is so much fun. She has become much more alert these last few weeks and will talk and smile at us now!
She got one shot which made her absolutely furious. It was so sad to see her so upset. The other nurses in the office were peeking in to make sure everything was ok because she was screaming SO loudly.
I took Oakley to Girls' Night this week (where we hang out and watch So You Think You Can Dance) where she got to meet her brand new, adorable little friend Sage Andersen (don't you just love that name?). They were both born around 4am, about a month apart, and there was just an ounce difference in their sizes, but Oakley sure looked like a giant next to Sage! I should have taken a picture! It made me realize just how much she has grown!
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
3 comments:
She may be getting bigger but she's just adorable. Sage loved meeting her friend so much she couldn't keep her eyes open. :)
It's so sad when they have to get shots. She is so cute. I love all those cute pictures of her.
I like the new backdrop. Very classy! Your daughter is just as cute as every.
Post a Comment