Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Visitors!

A few days after we returned from Florida, Dan's parents, Garry and Sherri, flew in to Philadelphia followed by his sister Melissa, her husband Trent and their two kids Lydia and Brody. While the boys went paintballing, the rest of us got to visit Amish County in Lancaster, PA. Dan had "the best time of his entire life" at the three day paintball reenactment of D-Day, and we both really enjoyed having visitors! It was great to see everyone again after almost a year!

the chaos...

Trent (on the left) and Dan (on the right).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an insane paintball DDAY. I would cry from the pain of getting hit, so I wouldn't last 10 minutes out there.

camandholls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
camandholls said...

WOW, that looks like a pretty intense game! They are kind of scary looking with all of their gear on... I wouldn't mess with them.