Today Dan went back to school! This summer has been very busy, very fun and has gone by so fast! I think we've spent more time together this summer than in our entire marriage combined! It has been SO nice, and will get me through these next two semesters when I will have to leave him alone almost all the time so he can study. It is a little intimidating to think that this will be his most challenging year of dental school, especially with boards coming up in the Spring, but he is one of those people who can really accomplish anything he puts his mind to. I am so grateful for all his hard work in school. Hopefully the summer break will help him get through all that studying this fall!
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
1 comments:
GOOD Luck Dan! He is a hard worker, and it will pay off in the end!!
Post a Comment