August 13th was our three year anniversary! I'm sure many of you are thinking "three years... you guys are still newly weds!" But, to us, three years seems like quite a long time (in a good way, when you are used to being married only 2 years, 3 seems much longer). At the same time, it is starting to feel like we've always been married (those single college days seem like another lifetime) and I think, "it's only been three years?" Our friend Mark Schneider had offered to take us to a Baltimore Ravens pre-season game that night, and we couldn't think of a better way to spend our anniversary than in an NFL stadium (romantic, I know, but we LOVE football!). And guess who they were playing... the Eagles! So, we went and had a great time!
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
2 comments:
HAPPY 3rd YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! I totally understand what you mean by how it seems like you have been married forever! We have felt the same way. But at the same time, i remember our wedding day like it was just last month! Crazy how time flies!
Happy Anniverary! Some times will be tough, but it really just keeps on getting better! And be fore you know it, you'll be married 10 years.....trust me, it's right around the corner! You True's are awesome!
Post a Comment