Thursday, June 18, 2009

First Birthday Cake

Since Dan was gone, we didn't need a whole cake, so Oakley and I got birthday cake from the Cheesecake Factory. Oakley's was banana cream with lots of yummy bananas. She didn't quite know what to do with it, and didn't like getting messy, but she loved it with a spoon.

4 comments:

emily a. said...

Her expression was cute. So is she a clean eater? I'll be interested in what Sage does with her cake because she's such a messy eater in general.

Patty Sampson said...

I love it! It is almost like you can hear her saying, "what the heck is this, and you want me to what?!" She is adorable!

Doug and Mallena said...

Too bad Dan was gone. Great excuse for getting cheesecake though. I'm salivating just looking at it. Who has a clean eater? Sheesh! That daughter of yours sure is original----in a good way. :)

Anonymous said...

Ha..ha..her face is so funny...like "Mom..what the heck are you feeding me?"!! SO cute!