Our precious baby girl turned one today! She has brought so much joy and laughter to our family. Her little face just lights up our home. Happy Birthday Oakley! We love you so much!
Oh, Hello!
9 years ago
Dan Lindsay Oakley & Brighton
Our precious baby girl turned one today! She has brought so much joy and laughter to our family. Her little face just lights up our home. Happy Birthday Oakley! We love you so much!
Posted by dan and linds at 1:43 PM
6 comments:
She's playing the piano already! I didn't know you had a child prodigy. :) She is so precious! Happy Birthday Oakley! I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday. I was so honored to be at the hospital soon after you were born. You're so lucky to have great parents who love you so much. You also have a friend in Idaho that is much older than you, but loves you like a daughter. Happy Birthday dear one!
Happy Birthday, Oakley! I love her pig-tails in the last picture. She is such a sweetheart. And she is so lucky to have you for her mommy! Happy 1-year anniversary of motherhood to you, Linds :)
She is so cute! Happy Birthday little girl!
Happy Birthday Oakley.....we are going to miss you when we move!
Happy Birthday Miss Oakley! You are such a cutie pie!!!
BTW, I love how you took a picture each month of her first year. Great idea...I think I meant to do that with Tennyson, but forgot after the second month. I didn't even try it with Asher!!!
Post a Comment