Dan Lindsay Oakley & Brighton
While we were in L.A., Oakley learned her first word!
Cuteness! She is such a beautiful baby. Congrats on the first word!
Yay for Oakley!! That is so cool! I can't believe she is already talking. :) And STANDING! You are in trouble now~!
So cute. How did you teach her that? I realized that I rarely ever say that to Sage.
Cute! I can't believe she's going to be one next week. The time has just flown by!
I love baby voices! She's such a doll! It looks like she's getting very busy, too!
She is so big and so adorable! I can't wait til I can see her (AND YOU) again! :)
What a big girl! They grow up too fast. Tennyson's first word was "cheese"...I know...totally random.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Cuteness! She is such a beautiful baby. Congrats on the first word!
Yay for Oakley!! That is so cool! I can't believe she is already talking. :) And STANDING! You are in trouble now~!
So cute. How did you teach her that? I realized that I rarely ever say that to Sage.
Cute! I can't believe she's going to be one next week. The time has just flown by!
I love baby voices! She's such a doll! It looks like she's getting very busy, too!
She is so big and so adorable! I can't wait til I can see her (AND YOU) again! :)
What a big girl! They grow up too fast. Tennyson's first word was "cheese"...I know...totally random.
Post a Comment