Thursday, June 11, 2009

Shopping Already

Just a few days ago Oakley took her first steps! Just in time for her birthday! I haven't been able to catch any on video yet, but she will happily push her cart around while I record:

5 comments:

Patty Sampson said...

Awe!! She is SO CUTE!!! I love that she is so happy walking around with her little cart. :) I can see it is a reflection of things to come. :)

Doug and Mallena said...

Look at her go! She'll be running in no time. Good luck with that!

emily a. said...

She's speedy! How is it having a 1 year old? That's so crazy.

JKThomas said...

Yeah for walking! But you will find out pretty soon that it is not all its cracked up to be. Maddy is into everything now and drives me crazy!

Shilowe said...

I love it! She's so speedy that I had to laugh. But you can tell she's having a blast! What a cutie pie!