Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Winter Wonderland

Yesterday, when the weather man said there'd be snow, we thought, "yeah right, we'll be lucky if we get an inch." We were excited to be so wrong, look at all the snow:



4 comments:

Patty Sampson said...

Isn't it wonderful!? I just love snow. It makes it so peaceful and quiet outside. And I am so blessed my neighbors cleaned off our walks so Carter and I did not have to shovel together. :) I need to come visit you soon. I need to get out of the house and see your lovely snow in person. :)

Alyssa's Adventures said...

Hey Trues! I've been looking at your blog and I love Oakley pictures! She is so cute and I want to see her before she gets to big!

Doug and Mallena said...

Wow! You guys really did get snow. We've had so much that I'm actually sick of it. I'll see if I can send some more your way. ;)

Shilowe said...

Your pic's of the snow are so pretty. And, I loved the post about McDonalds and sleeping. HAHA So funny! And of course, Oakley is a cutie that just gets cuter and cuter!